Launch of VIRTUAL TOURS IN ACTION
V-Tours Partnership is launching the next phase of V-TOURS project called “VIRTUAL TOURS IN ACTION” which will be developed in all partner countries. At this stage we work with companies with the objective to enhance the dialogue between universities and business sector. Companies are invited to participate in online events and present them to the students giving them the chance to know better the working environment.
The V-Tours Course on Business Culture will be therefore complemented by a collection of 10 virtual visits to selected companies from diverse economic sectors located in the four partner countries (Italy, Spain, Finland and Macedonia) in which invited managers and high executives explain their company organization, structure and business culture to students and recent graduates, new and potential future employees.
Subjects will be covered in the virtual visits include:
- Mission statement and values
- Products and/or services and value proposition
- Organizational Structure (main areas/departments, roles and functions, location and geographical presence)
- Company policies and rules of conduct
- Company procedures
- Company culture
- Work-life balance practices
- Question and answer sessions