MELIUS (International Mobility and Employment) s.r.l. is a research and consultancy company established in Bologna in 2006, working in the field of vocational and career guidance, lifelong learning.
The MELIUS staff expertise encompasses several complementary research and consultancy fields in social development, such as:
- Active policy measures for employment and employability;
- Youth and adult employability and mobility;
- Skill assessment and competence mapping;
- Framework of competence design and development;
- Learning design and technology enhanced learning;
- Adult learning, including learning opportunities for disadvantaged groups;
- Educational, vocational and career guidance;
- Professional development plans;
- ICT for learning and employment.
Since its establishment in 2006 MELIUS has been partner of several projects at local national, and international level dealing with education and training, transition to work, vocational guidance, mobility, employment, self-employment and business creation under the following programmes and lines of funding: ESF, CIP EQUAL, Leonardo da Vinci, Socrates, Framework Programme, CIP-ICT-PSP programme, Lifelong Learning Programme, Interreg, Grundtvig and Erasmus Plus.
Melius is specialised in professional guidance, coaching and mentoring, and is actually providing Guidance for entrepreneurship and companies’ start-ups through entrepreneurship labs and individual pathways.